Frequently Asked Questions
We’re going to save you some time and answer a lot of questions we frequently get from our new customers.
What’s included with your free in-home consultation?
Our free in-home consultations include:
- Evaluate and inspect the specific project space
- Discuss your ideas, expectations, budget and timeline
- Answers your specific questions related to the project or renovation
- Provide initial feedback or thoughts and answer specific questions about the project or renovation
What areas do you serve?
We serve home owners in and around these North Texas counties:
- Collin County
- Dallas County
- Denton County
- Rockwall County
- Tarrant County
How far out do you schedule projects?
Most renovations are scheduled 2 to 3 weeks out from the initial consultation. Repairs and other home maintenance projects can sometimes be completed on the initial visit, depending on the scope of work and materials needed.
Do you offer emergency repair services?
We do not offer emergency home repair services at this time.
Do you sub-contract renovations or repairs?
Yes, we have a talented pool of skilled craftsman who we call on at times to provide their expertise in a specific field.
Do you conduct background checks on your contractors?
Yes, all contract labor we work with have undergone complete background checks.
Are you insured?
We are fully insured.
What are your payment terms?
We accept cash, check and credit cards. All renovation projects require a 50% cash, check or credit card deposit before project implementation. On small projects the final 50% is due upon the project’s completion and final walk-through. On larger projects a payment schedule will be setup.
What process do I go through when setting up a project?
Its pretty easy.
- First step is the on site estimate
- Client then approves estimate
- Client and contractor sign a contractor agreement contract with project details including start date and end date
- Pay deposit at the same time the contract is signed
- Invoice is sent to client showing the deposit has been paid
- Schedule the project
- Start and complete the project
- Final walk-thru with client after work has been finsihed
- Final payment
- Paid in full invoice is sent to client